HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Buffy!

who recently celebrated its ninth birthday, wrote a post about its life and birthday celebration. The dog lives a healthy life due to its owner’s care, including regular baths, brushing, and exercise. On its birthday, its owner wrote a heartfelt message on Facebook, expressing love and gratitude for the dog’s companionship and the positive impact it has on her life. The birthday celebration was quiet and simple, with just a few new toys and extra dog biscuits. The dog’s owner says she loves the dog every day and tells it so.

 

My birthday was a few days ago! Last Tuesday, December 22nd, I celebrated my ninth birthday. For dogs, nine seniors are considered. But I don’t feel old. I’m still energized and ready to go. Although I have to say that when my mom and I go on longer hikes, I start to slow down. A little bit though!

My mum has always taken good care of me which helps me keep fit and in good shape. Like I told you sometime after showering! I take monthly baths. I also brush my teeth daily, trim my nails and clean my ears weekly, and brush my teeth daily. My mom also makes sure I get the right amount of food, dog biscuits, and training treats so I can maintain my ideal weight. I do a lot of exercise every day. All of these things help keep me healthy.

On this photograph of me that my mother took not too long ago, I feel I’m wanting very distinguished with my lovely grey fur!

My mother posted a contented birthday want to me on her Fb web page. I believed you would possibly like studying what she wrote. I feel she loves me!

 

Right here I’m with my new birthday toys!

Do you have got large birthday celebrations along with your family and friends? And particular treats like cake and ice cream? My birthday celebrations are quieter and often simply with my household. My mother retains telling me Comfortable Birthday all through the day. And the way a lot she loves me. However now that I give it some thought . . . my mother tells me on daily basis that she loves me!

I often get a pair new toys and some further biscuits. However my tummy could be very delicate to modifications so I don’t get a cake or any kind of particular meals deal with. This 12 months I acquired a brand new Pink Sox Nylon Baseball Rope toy and a brand new Go Dog Periwinkle Dragon! And an enormous stuffed Lamb Chop however my sister took that one. She has a little bit stuffed Lamb Chop that could be a favourite toy so I let her have that large one too. I had a really enjoyable birthday celebration with my household!

Pleased Birthday, Buffy!
Right this moment we’re celebrating your ninth birthday. 9 years previous already! The place has the time gone? Through the six and a half years that we have now been collectively, you have got enriched my life and enhanced my independence far past measure. You make my days a lot simpler with every little thing you do to assist me. And a lot brighter with the enjoyment you convey me. Together with your assist, I’m able to stay every day to the fullest.
As our journey collectively continues our relationship strengthens. I’m a greater individual due to the teachings you retain instructing me. You so willingly play my dog coaching video games. And share in my pleasure of going to dog exhibits. With Denise, we wrote your e book. And you might be persevering with to coach others by way of your weblog. It doesn’t matter what I would like or need, you have a look at me along with your adoring eyes that inform me you might be prepared and keen to assist in any manner you may. You simply make an strange day extraordinary!
Your companionship and unconditional love are immeasurable. You give me the arrogance to go locations with out hesitation as a result of I do know we can be included. You present a bridge to a group of people that oftentimes are uncomfortable round an individual with a incapacity. As an alternative of wanting away they smile . . . since you are by my facet!
You’ve opened doorways to unimaginable alternatives and have helped make desires come true. Collectively we have now found that something is feasible so long as we imagine. You might be merely the perfect and phrases can’t categorical the quantity of gratitude I’ve for every little thing you have got performed and proceed to do for me. I’m honored to be sharing my life with you. Thanks, Buffy, for being my associate and my perfect buddy!
I like you, my candy valuable Buffers!

for ways to celebrate my birthday in a fun and unique way. Some ideas could include:

A themed birthday party with decorations, games, and treats that match my favorite things.

A birthday photo shoot with a professional photographer to capture memories of me at this special age.

A special outdoor adventure with my mom, such as a hike or a picnic, where we can enjoy nature and each other’s company.

A doggie spa day where I can be pampered with a massage, spa treatment, and grooming session.

A birthday cake made especially for dogs that I can enjoy with my furry friends.

These are just a few ideas to celebrate a special birthday in a fun and memorable way.

 

 

 



from Animal Stories https://ift.tt/squMoWG
via IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling Blue on Your Birthday: A Shortage of Well-Wishes